“Try to love the questions themselves, like locked rooms, and like books that are written in a foreign tongue. Do not seek the answers, which cannot be given to you, live the questions now.”
Rilke [(1934)] 1993) Letters to a young poet (trans. H. Norton). NewYork: W.W.Norton & Co.
My workshops are designed for professional women and men to enjoy, collaborate and reflect whilst expressing their imaginative and creative potential.
Discussion and group work are at the heart of the learning process. I am an Intuitive Practitioner who works creatively at the interface where body intelligence & writing processes coalesce to develop a strong engagement with sustainable wellbeing and career development topics.
Numbers attending workshops range from 8- 20 participants.
1. The Heart of the Organization –The organization of the Heart – Your Heart at Work
A critically reflective inquiry into the awareness of our heart in our work and how to look after our heart whilst working in organizational culture. Critical Writing Practices, Wellbeing and Body Intelligence Work.
2. The Body of the Organization – The Organization of the Body – Our Bodies at Work
A critically reflective inquiry into the awareness of our bodies at work and how to look after them whilst working in organizational culture. Critical Writing Practices, Wellbeing and Body Intelligence Work.
3. Personal Core Curriculum. How can I best align my talents and purpose to benefit the organization I am working for?
Personal wellbeing in an organizational culture. Critical Writing Practices – Reflection on Practice.
4. Working with Presence – Developing Presence in the organization
Mindfulness practices and techniques coupled with Leadership presence and wise philosophies.
5. Narratives of Menopause: Transitioning from the mother to the wise woman in the organization
Gaining perspective on feminine identity and the value of retaining elder women in the organisation.
1. My life as a Professional – How did I get here? Critical Writing Practices – Reflection on Practice.
2. My life as a Professional – What am I doing in my work life right now? What Matters? Where am I heading? Preparation for Appraisal – Critical Writing Practices, Wellbeing and Body Intelligence Work.
3. Values – Working in the Organization – Professional and Personal Values – Do they align? Narrative Inquiry – Personal Critical Reflection.
4. Being Recognized at Work, Rest and Play – A Collaborative Inquiry Critical Writing Practices, Wellbeing and Body Intelligence Work.
For details of professional development workshops aims, content and outcomes, please contact me using the link below. I look forward to drawing out fresh perspectives from workshop participants.
Please contact me to discuss your personal or corporate coaching needs, workshop enquiries, bookings and fees.